- STEP 1: To Play "ANDAR BAHAR", First The User Need To register by using google or email, then the wallet will be generated.
- STEP 2: Load The Wallet With The Desired Quantity Of $ You Are Ready To Bet On.
- STEP 3: Select The Bet Amount According To Your Choice Either 10 $ Or 20 $ Or 50 $.
- STEP 4: Select The Game In The "PLAY GAME" Section Where A Player Has Already Created A Game. If No Games Are Displayed In The "PLAY GAME" Section You Can Create A "NEW GAME" In "START NEW GAME" And Have To Wait For The Opponent To Join The Game.
- STEP 5: Once Both The Players Have Joined, The Bet Is Created And Then You Have To Select Either "ANDAR" Or "BAHAR" And After This The Cards Are Distributed Among The Two Players.
- STEP 6: The One Who Gets The Same Number Shown In The JOKER Card Is Considered As The Winner.(Either ANDAR Or BAHAR).
- GLOBAL STATS: The Number Of Games Played Till Date And Also The Winning Percentage Of The Particular JOKER CARD And Also The Total Number Of Games Played, Number Of Online Players , Etc Are Displayed.
- USER STATS: The User Statistics Required To Continue The Game, Can See The Total Winning Amount, Win Ratio, Etc Are Displayed.
- WINNER LIST: The WINNER's List Is Updated After Every Game Being Played.
- WALLET BALANCE: The "WALLET BALANCE" Indicates The Current Balance Present In The Wallet.
NOTE: Unlike other platforms, users will get a personal wallet that can be top-up to play the games.
The balance can be used to play the three games available at the moment which are Lottery, Head & Tail and Andar-bahar that are blinking on the header of the game interface.